Friday, July 01, 2005
I used plumbing fittings to create a locking mechanism for the cord to eliminate shorts. For some reason the nipple doesnt quite fit the compression nut on the computer, so I wraped it with a little electrical tape.
Posted at 9:48 AM
This is what it looks like on the inside. I used a spring to connect the outside parts of the coaxile, to give it some flexability. The inside connection is a wire pushed into the center. It alows for some torque with out shorting. This with the locking mechanism will hopefully eliminate the troublesome charging problems common to laptops. Now I need to replace my shot battery.
Posted at 9:40 AM